Potato Salad Recipes Ingredients
- 3 or 4 mid sized Russet potatoes
- 4 Tbsp juice from Kosher dill pickles
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 or 2 chopped scallions
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the potatoes (skins on).
Simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from pot. Let cool enough tohandle, but still warm. Remove skins. Cut potatoes into inch sized cubes.
2 Put potatoes in to a large bowl. Add the juice from the
Kosher dill pickles. Add the finely chopped pickles themselves. Add parsley, onions, celery, scallions and (optional) hard boiled egg.
3 In a separate small bowl, mix mayonnaise with mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in the dressing with the potato mixture. Again, salt and pepper to taste.