Friday, August 1, 2008
Russian Potato Salad
Try this Russian Potato Salad recipe... great taste...!
* 6 potatoes, parboiled, peeled, and chopped
* 6 eggs, hardboiled, peeled and chopped
* 6 pickles, chopped
* 1/2-3/4 lb of cooked meat, chopped (e.g., coldcuts, leftover roast beef or chicken)
* 1 (14 ounce) can peas, well drained
* 6-8 scallions, chopped
* salt, pepper to taste
* 3 large carrots, parboiled, peeled, and chopped
* 1/2-1 cup sauerkraut, drained and chopped
* 1 cup cooked beans, well drained
1. Cook potatoes and eggs.
2. Chop everything and put in large container.
3. Mix well, being careful not to mush it all up.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add mayonnaise to taste (or maybe a little less, since it seems to get moister after it sits for a bit).
6. Serve, or refrigerate for later use.
Your Russian Potato Salad recipe is ready to serve...another great taste to offer..!
Try this other great salad recipe : Irish Potato Salad