LITHUANIAN POTATO SALAD ..
a classic potato salad recipe to try...!
Potato Salad Recipe INGREDIENTS
- baked potatoes
- cooked carrots
- purple onion
- hard boiled eggs
- salt and pepper
1. Cut up potatoes and put in bowl.
2. Cut up carrots and put in same bowl.
3. Cut up cucumber and put in same bowl.
4. Cut up purple onion and put in same bowl.
5. Wash parsley and put in same bowl.
6. Wash dill and put in same bowl.
7. Add 3 spoon fulls of mayo.
8. Cook green peas and add to same bowl.
9. Cut up hard boiled egg (yolk included) and add to same bowl.
10. Add as much pepper and salt as you wish. Add a lot of pepper if you like things spicy. Add a little if you don't like things spicy.
11. Cut up celery and add to same bowl.
12. Mix all ingrediants up until it looks like it is good.
The potato salad recipe of Lithuania is ready to serve...enjoy the salad ! Great for appetizers !