ONION POTATO SALAD ..
another amazing potato salad recipe ...try this one !
Potato Salad recipe INGREDIENTS
- 3 pounds red potatoes, peeled
- 1 large sweet Bermuda, Vidalia or Walla Walla onion
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 large golden delicious apple, diced
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 20 large pimiento stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine or tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain, allow to cool and when cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.Slice onions into quarters and then into thin slice. Add onions, celery, apples, olives and pickle to potatoes.
Stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and steak sauce. Pour over potatoes and combine gently so as not to break up the potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. The potato salad recipe with onion is ready to serve.....enjoy the salad ! Great !