DILLED ARTICHOKE POTATO SALAD RECIPE
Potato Salad RecipeIngredients
* 3 pounds tiny new potatoes
* 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
* 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 2 to 3 teaspoons dried dillweed, crushed
* 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
* 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
* 3/4 cup chopped onion
* 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
Potato Salad Recipe Instructions
1. Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a Dutch oven cook unpeeled potatoes, covered, in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2. In a very large bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, mustard, lemon-pepper seasoning, and dill. Gently fold in cooked potatoes, eggs, artichoke hearts, onion, and pickle. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours. Stir gently before serving. Makes 16 side-dish servings.
Make-Ahead Tip:Cover and chill salad up to 24 hours before serving.