- 3 pounds new potatoes (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1/4 cup ranch flavored dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup celery slices
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Place potatoes and water in 3-quart microwave dish and cover. Microwave on high for 14 to 16 minutes or until tender, stirring after 8 minutes; drain.
Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
This great potato salad is ready to serve...Enjoy it !