POTATO AND EGG SALAD RECIPE
This salad is delicious and tasty.....
* 3 pounds potatoes, cooked until just tender, cubed, cooled
* 5 or 6 hard cooked eggs, cooled, coarsely chopped
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped red onion
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped celery, optional
* thinly sliced tomatoes and cucumber, for garnish, optional
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise (a little more or less, as desired)
* 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* salt and pepper to taste
Combine potatoes, egg, onions, and celery. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. (Stir the mayonnaise and mustard in a little at a time, until you have the flavor and consistency you like.)
Top with thinly sliced tomatoes and cucumber, if desired. The potato salad recipe is ready to serves 6 to 8 great persons....nice one !