My Personal Potato Salad Recipe ...a nice potato salad recipe ! INGREDIENTS
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed (about 6 or 7 whole potatoes)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles, finely chopped
Boil the whole potatoes, with the skins on, in salted water for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are tender in the middle when you prick with a fork. Do not overboil or the salad will be mushy.
Cool the potatoes a bit then peel them, cut into cubes and place in a large bowl. In a separate smaller bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, celery seeds, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add the chopped eggs, onion, celery and pickles and mix together to combine. Pour dressing over the cubed potatoes and mix lightly so as not to break up the potatoes too much. Cover and chill and this great potato salad recipe is ready to serve. Great taste !
Try this other great potato salad recipes : Italian Potato Salad